You are currently browsing the daily archive for January 31, 2006.
Four jobs I’ve had:
Four(teen) movies I can watch over and over (four’s just not enough):
* The Third Man/The Ipcress File/Goldfinger
* Casablanca/Some Like it Hot/It’s A Wonderful Life
* Brazil/Life of Brian/The Secret Policeman’s Other Ball
* Polanski’s Macbeth/Olivier’s Hamlet
* The Godfather/Apocalypse Now/Taxi Driver
Four places I’ve lived (this used to be ‘liked’ but I think lived is better – look ‘em up with Google Earth):
Four places I’ve vacationed (mmmm… don’t really do vacations):
* Litton Cheney
* Disneyland Paris [shudders]
Four of my favorite dishes:
* Spicy Bacon & Mushroom Risotto
* Roast Chicken with Lentille Vertes & Braised Vegetables
* Kettner’s All-Day Breakfast
* My quick lamb curry
Four places I would rather be right now (four is too many):
* On top of a hill and able to see for miles all around.
* In bed with a soft beautiful woman.
* Walking out of my bank having just paid in a very fat cheque.