You are currently browsing the daily archive for December 9, 2010.
Come and experience making social art together at the Centre for Creative Collaboration next Wednesday evening (15th December).
Please book on Eventbrite – it says “Free” but that means “pay on the day”
My definition of social art is “The process or product of skilfully bringing people together in such a way as to create a sense of beauty in those that see or participate in it”
I’m going to run a workshop from 5.30pm to 7.30pm on what I’ve learned so far about making social art in a collaborative environment.
The kinds of work I’m talking about usually has a significant online component but works to complement offline activity. Examples of my social art include Tuttle itself, Tuttle2Texas and Most Interesting
You will come away afterwards with:
- a new idea to work on or progress on an existing idea
- an understanding of the key elements of such a project – especially how to get started
- an appreciation of the work and roles involved
- a set of social tools ready for you to get started
- an action plan for starting your own collaborative social art project
As this is a brand new workshop I’m offering it on a “pay what you think it’s worth” basis – bring your cheque-book