You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘ease’ category.
I had a “Consider the lilies of the fields” moment yesterday and was inspired to twitter : “life is easy, effortless and always exceeds my expectations “
On reflection, these are the ways that I habitually squeeze the ease and effortlessness out of my life.
- I try to please all of the people all of the time
- I forget to call people I care about
- I have never taken a driving test
- I allow clutter to accumulate in my living and working spaces
- I worry
- I look for what I can get out of a situation instead of what I can give
- I start a new thing before I’ve finished the last
- I always look for ways to do the least possible to get by
- I don’t ask for what I want
- I don’t even admit to myself what I want
Oh, and 11. I take the whole thing waaaaay too seriously
Let’s see if I can make some small improvements…