Priya Prakash from Design for Social Change came along to our third Future of Work event at Truphone to talk about how work might change when some of our colleagues are a network of sensing machines talking to each other.
Discussions that followed included:
- IoT: Main uses in the next 10 years
- Knowledge Management & Human to Human Interaction
- What makes us human? What is human?
- So what do *you* think will be the impact of IoT on the future of work?
- Where are the lines between living & working?
- What’s the future of design in this context?
At all of these sessions, we’ve ended in a circle asking people to record their reflections. Listening to this should give you a better feel of what it was like in the room.
If you’ve written something about the evening or inspired by your conversations, do let me know.