Well manual tagging works OK, and the Category gets picked up.
So what was missing? Well I went through the installation of the tag plugin again which was when I realised that I’d copied a default string with a dummy path into my mt.cfg file instead of one with the real path.
So now I have at least the lovely tag interface working. It still remains to be seen whether these things get picked up by technorati.
Now I really can’t stop.
Mmmmm… well something seems to be happening because my previous tags have been assimilated into my category list.
I’ve made changes to the main index template, the individual entry template and the rss2.0 template
So here goes nothin’
I'm the founder of the Tuttle Club and fascinated by organisation. I enjoy making social art and building communities, if you'd like some help from me feel free to e-mail me: Lloyd dot Davis at Gmail dot Com or call +44 (0)79191 82825