At today’s Blog Club we did an exercise to kick off with. We had ten minutes to write twenty-five titles of blog posts we’d like to write. I ignored the “like to” bit and just wrote as many off the top of my head titles I could think of. I came up with thirty-five. The thing is, when you let go of actually having to do anything with them, you can come up with a lot more than you’d imagine.
The next bit of the exercise was to choose five to actually write (one of which was “Ten blog posts I’ll never write” which I’ve turned into this one).
So that leaves the other thirty, which I didn’t want to throw away, so here they are:
- Eating dinner with Chris Brogan
- How to play the violin if you’ve never done it before
- The hypocrisy of babies
- Jelly – my part in it’s downfall
- How to have hope
- Using household objects to make a movie
- How huge is this artichoke?
- The three types of people you meet at an unconference
- Is there anything bigger than this experience?
- The view from Clee Hill
- Eating out in Rhyl
- How I turned my bedroom into a cinema in 2 weeks
- On the bus
- How much coffee is too much?
- When caring goes bad
- The dark side of Jaffa cakes
- Dear Lazyweb, please recreate Posterous.com
- A man on a train in West Texas
- Apricots: what’s the point?
- Fifteen amazing people in Bridlington
- How corned beef saved my life
- Twenty-two things to do with a bottle opener
- Crazy golf without the crazy
- When did you last see your Aunty Beryl
- Eating shellfish: a primer
- If you can’t do this thing, you’ll never do anything
- Don’t wait, keep it moving
- Primary School Blues
On second thoughts, I probably will write some of these.
But what were the other five?
- Great tube journeys in Zone 3
- Ten (thirty) blog posts I’ll never write.
- Stop thinking!!
- Today I shot a gun for the first time
- The devil makes work for idle hands
Watch this space.