Come and experience making social art together at the Centre for Creative Collaboration next Wednesday evening (15th December).
Please book on Eventbrite – it says “Free” but that means “pay on the day”
My definition of social art is “The process or product of skilfully bringing people together in such a way as to create a sense of beauty in those that see or participate in it”
I’m going to run a workshop from 5.30pm to 7.30pm on what I’ve learned so far about making social art in a collaborative environment.
The kinds of work I’m talking about usually has a significant online component but works to complement offline activity. Examples of my social art include Tuttle itself, Tuttle2Texas and Most Interesting
You will come away afterwards with:
- a new idea to work on or progress on an existing idea
- an understanding of the key elements of such a project – especially how to get started
- an appreciation of the work and roles involved
- a set of social tools ready for you to get started
- an action plan for starting your own collaborative social art project
As this is a brand new workshop I’m offering it on a “pay what you think it’s worth” basis – bring your cheque-book